Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kicking out the kiddos

It was absolutely gorgeous here today. So, I did what any wise sanity-seeking mother in January would do - I kicked the kids outside. (I didn't have to work to hard to get them out there) I have pictures... on my camera... upstairs ... and I'm not walking up there to get the camera ... right now. The girls were having fun on the swing set and wanted me to take pictures for my blog. (they've figured this thing out)

It's supposed get VERY cold again tomorrow and stay that way for a while again.  YUCK! I really need to fly south for the winter.

1 comment:

Karen said...

We have had so much snow that the kids and I haven't been able to do as good a job as necessary on keeping the driveway cleared off. Today, while backing out of the drive, I tore off half of the molding on my rear bumper. Today was also a REALLY warm day for us; we hit 32 degrees! Sub-zero temperatures return tonight. I'm so jealous!