Apparently, Panda was bossing Monkey around, so Monkey was setting her straight. She asked Panda who was taller. Panda said that she(Monkey) was. Monkey informed her - that meant that she could NOT boss her around.
Brian heard this whole exchange and used it in his favor later when Monkey was not listening to him. He asked her who was taller...
I'd better start growing.
4 comments:
I love it! Usually it is THEM using OUR words on us!
That's too funny. You're in trouble though!! You could make those little things that we used to walk on - where you hold the little cable thing to help pick them up. Remember what I am talking about?
I think you should have step stools all over the house for YOU! Just enjoy those "Mom is taller" conversations--they are quickly going away. ;) It will be an interesting next 5-8 years.
Post a Comment