Seven things I did before children:
*I was a band director.
*I ate my food when it was still warm.
*I went to Europe twice.
*I bowled when I was in junior high and high school. (Karen we'll have to go bowling sometime)
*I drove a smaller car.
*I baby sat my niece and nephews.
*I watched more tv.
Seven things I do now:
*I teach my own children.
*I get hugs and kisses many times a day.
*I blog.
*I scrapbook (well, I WISH I was scrapbooking - one of these days I'll get to do some again!)
*I multi task more than I ever thought was possible.
*I assist with childbirth classes.
*I enjoy seeing things through the eyes of my children.
Seven things I would like to do:
*Sleep.
*Get in shape.
*Finish the Spanish program I'm doing.
*Travel with my family.
*Meet more Loopers.
*Have a clean house.
*Stop stressing out.
Seven things that attract me to my husband:
*His passion for music.
*His sense of humor.
*His love of theology.
*His love for our children.
*His desire to always do better.
*His humility.
*The fact that he puts up with ME!
Seven things I say most often:
*Get back in bed.
*I love you.
*Please shut the refrigerator (or pantry) (this would be for Panda - who always wants a snack)
*Did you flush and wash your hands?
*Thank you.
*Are your hearing aids on/working?
*Did you feed the pets?
I'm not tagging anyone! If you want to play, please join in and let me know so I can check out your meme. I need sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment