I have friends who have known me for many years (and they still claim me as a friend - that's TRUE friendship *smile*). I have friends that I have met because of our children. They are such a special part of my life. I have friends who I have met through work. They are an inspiration to me. I have friends who have suffered losses. I was honored to walk with them - they showed me God's strength. I have friends who have walked with me in times of trouble. I have friends who walk with me in our church. They are a treasure as they encourage me in my faith. And finally I have friends who I have never met in person. We share an on-line bond through home schooling and our church.
Many of you fit into several of these categories! Thank you for blessing my life with your friendship!
No comments:
Post a Comment