Here is the purse I purchased in a beeeautiful purple! I found it interesting the track it's progress to my house. I actually passed within an hour of here and then travelled 3 more hours east before coming back to a location 30 minutes south and then finally to my doorstep! It has a cell phone pocket (left) and another pocket (right) on the outside. It has a strap which can be connected to the purse to carry it horizontal as well as loops to carry it vertical. It also has loops that you could attach to a belt to carry it on your waist.
Here's the inside (as well as I could do taking a picture one-handed). It has a pen holder, inside zippered pocket, two middle zippered pockets, slots for credit cards and various other cards (if you are like me - it seems that there's a card for every store....).
Best of all, it's a nice small size. If I need something to haul more junk, I'll just grab the diaper bag! Kuddos to Lucy for showing me hers in a different color! I love this one!Now....to clean out all the junk from my other purse.... Which, by the way, answers Laura's question about whether I have any money left to put in the new purse... I actually found $3 in the old purse already that I had hidden from myself - apparently so well that I couldn't even find it - until now! ;)
2 comments:
Cute purse. I love being able to carry a small purse. It doesn't happen very often though. Enjoy it. :)
Cute purse, but I agree with Jan and it's a bit small for moi! Love the green color on the inside.
Thanks for sharing!
Paula
Post a Comment