1. I haven't bought a new purse in 11 years. Really. I can never find one that I like and then if I do I don't want to spend the money on it. If I spend money on a new purse, I won't have money to put in my new purse!
2. I can't think of anything to blog today. Well, other than election stuff and I'm tired of that and quite frankly I can't think of anything nice to say, so I won't say anything at all!
3. Little Lucy wants SOMETHING to read on my blog. She's gets bored when I post nothing.
So, I think this one is going to be purple. After 11 years, I want something functional but fun and I like purple!
2 comments:
Spend the money on a decent purse. I bought a banana colored purse this spring because I thought that it would brighten my mood. It wasn't cheap, but certainly not expensive. Within 2 weeks, the handle began falling apart. The quality has declined a lot since my last purse purchase!
Go for the purple! And I'm with Karen about buying a decent purse. It'll be worth it, especially if it lasts as long as the last one did.
Post a Comment