Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Desperation

Ok, I've sunk to a new level of internet and email dependence. I think I may need an intervention here shortly. 

I haven't been able to get Looper email since Saturday. After waiting less than patiently for 4 days, I couldn't take it anymore. I contacted the person in charge of the Loop to find out what was going on. Apparently, my email server was bouncing all the messages. So, I had a choice: I could contact the server or sign up for a different email account. 

I'm hooked back up to the Looper email now. Whew, what a relief! 

So, now that KMEA has started up again, I have two computers on, signed in to three different email accounts. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need some human interaction, my family and I are ready! We will warm up the cards.

Ronda said...

Good day my SPECIAL friend. I love reading what you write. I see your heart and I miss you sooo much. I am thankful that God brought you to my class when you guys were expecting your first born. How would we ever know!
This Thanksgiving I am thankful for YOU!(and the rest of the clan)
Ronda