Monday, November 17, 2008

Long time, no blog

Yes, I'm still here in cyberspace somewhere! I again got stuck in life and couldn't get to my blog!

So, let's see. My parents were here this weekend. We had a fun time. They came to celebrate Grandpa's 90th birthday (which is coming this Friday). We did not go in because Grandma had been sick the day before. We'll try to go on his birthday.

I dug out my room yesterday. Mostly. I don't ever have enough hours in my day to actually complete a task. But, it's been rearranged, dusted vacuumed. Now I need to get to the bottom of the clutter.

My mind has weighed heavily on a couple from childbirth class who had a stillborn baby last week. The funeral was today. The young couple is strong and mature and I am thankful that they have faith in the Lord. He will carry them through this hard time.

Now I must get back to work. I'm hearing strange, whining sounds from the children. The weather must be changing again. I hear there's a cold front coming through. I believe it!

Oh, I also noticed that I have now had over a 1,000 visits to my blog! That's fun. Thanks for visiting me and reading my rambling thoughts!  :)

No comments: