Monday, November 17, 2008

Thankful Part 1

Because it is getting close to Thanksgiving, I'm going to start writing about what I'm thankful for. But, since I don't have time to think this out the way I'd like to - I'm going to go in a completely random order! I was thinking about this the other night and...."poof" the thoughts have disappeared! So, to begin in the order that things are occurring around this house:

Tonight, I again realized how thankful I am for Lucy's family. At a moments notice Little Lucy and Snake Hunter put together the piano part and the duet part with Lady Bug's Suzuki solo, "Long, Long Ago". And then they came with  us to group violin class to do a run through there (which was NOT on their agenda until later this afternoon!). It's going to turn out so nice for the recital next week. What a treat!

I'm thankful for music. I enjoy listening and playing music. I really love listening to children make music!

No comments: