Monday, May 4, 2009

The week in review

I can't seem to keep up with anything these days! So, here's what has been going on (the condensed version - trust me - you don't want the full length version).

*Panda has been adjusting well to her hearing aids. Today she wore them the full day without complaining. I meant to have pictures of her up with her hearing aids. In fact, I meant to take pictures when she got them, but I forgot the camera. Duh.
*I'm still working Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
*My Saturday morning lessons are now done and 3 more students will also finish this week along with my Thursday night group class. The lesson schedule will ease up for me pretty soon.
*We did some major cleaning of the toy area over the weekend and sadly, we are NOT done. 
*Brian's parents came to church with us on Sunday and then took us out to Montana Mike's for lunch to celebrate Lady Bug and Monkey's birthdays.
*We have a robin in a nest in the tree outside our front door. We can see it easily from the front door. We are hoping to see some baby birds soon!
*We have had a few glimpses of the sunshine the past couple of days. I'm looking forward to more sunshine. Rain is nice but, it could be a bit more spread out. I know, picky picky...
*I have my evaluation at the hospital tomorrow. I have a few things to air at that meeting. I spent many, many hours completing 15 CEU's worth of reading on car seats. (which was the most relevant reading I could find - and, it was rather interesting) All because I'm a (failing) perfectionist. (I know, you can't tell by my poor grammar and punctuation in this blog...) I had to have those CEU's to get the superior rating in my evaluation which also would add another percent to my raise. Now, the 1 percent on my salary with the 10 weekends I work would add up to, oh somewhere around $15. I almost didn't do the reading because it certainly isn't worth $15, but I couldn't stand to be marked down on my evaluation. Phooey. The stupid things that I do.

Whoops, got to go. I don't hear the dryer running anymore. Time to do more laundry...

No comments: