Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cleaning mode

We're in cleaning mode here. Time to dig out after the school year and get things done that I just don't have time to do while doing lessons, KMEA, etc. while Brian is working too. 

He is pretty much done at school now. We went up today to look at his rooms and see how he might arrange them for next year since he has to move. Maintenance will move things on Friday for him, but they will put everything into one of the rooms and while the other is re-carpeted. Who knows when that will get done. So, I think we are at a stand still for arranging his rooms until closer to school time.

I got my laundry caught up (as much as you can catch up on laundry!) yesterday. I was able to hang it out on the line. I love the smell of line dried laundry! I've been working on the office and the toy area. I bought a bunch of storage containers to sort and organize the toys. I've been going through old paperwork and getting stuff shredded. There's still a ton to do but, I'm finally seeing a bit of progress.

Still on the list to do: organizing photos and photo memory cards, ordering photos and going through each room to reorganize. Sounds easy. Not really.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

whew! I'm tired just from reading your blog!