Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jeanette's treatment schedule

I found out Jeanette's schedule. If you would, please continue to keep her in your prayers. I spoke with her today and she is feeling really well and is trying to utilize as much energy as she can while she feels well to get ready for Rebecca's graduation.

May 5th - surgery for a port implant at 10:45 a.m.
May 11th - first chemo treatment in the morning.
June 1st - second chemo treatment
Will visit with the oncologist sometime after that treatment
June 22nd - third chemo treatment
Surgery about 3-4 weeks after that treatment and then they will evaluate how to proceed from there.

Jeanette got her hair cut and purchased a wig. My nephew, of course, had to model it himself! 

I will go up for Rebecca's graduation a couple days early to help decorate, etc. and then will stay a day later to help clean up and put everything away. I'm getting excited to be a part of the fun! My girls are excited to get there because they have 2 new baby kittens. I'll know where to find Lady Bug!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Keeping Jeanette and you all in my prayers.