We went to my niece's graduation this weekend. I hope to have some more time soon to upload the pictures to share. We had a lot of fun. I went up early to help with cleaning and set up of the party. Jeanette was doing great on Thursday, but pushed herself too far and was feeling really crummy on Friday and most of Saturday (the day of the party). Sunday was much better though and that was the actual day of graduation. I'm so glad that she was feeling good then.
We stayed at a Looper's house in the same town. They were out taking their oldest daughter to grad school. So, I can't decide if we were in a bed and breakfast or semi-house sitting. :) It was very nice though. And, we did get to enjoy a short visit when they returned before we had to leave.
I will soon be the proud owner of a wireless router. That may help me get back on the stick of blogging. While it has been nice outside, I have a hard time staying down in the dungeon (the basement) especially if I send the girls outside.
My blog is one year old now as of the 14th.
I am going to bed. My laundry is still out of control. The dishes are getting closer to being managed. The clutter and toys are going to drive me over the edge...
No comments:
Post a Comment