Photo by: Zao Photography (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zao-Photography/212372784147?ref=ts) Thanks Courtney!
Pretty Dress and pretty young lady! Lady Bug's hair looks shorter ....was it cut or just curled? Looks nice!Love ya
Yay!!! Nice job!! Would have loved to have been there.
I didn't realize I could listen to her play...Good job Naomi! (I looked too fast earlier)
That little lady bug has come a long, long way playing in front of people!! I'm so very proud of her! Wish we could have heard it, live!
She did a great job! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Pretty Dress and pretty young lady! Lady Bug's hair looks shorter ....was it cut or just curled? Looks nice!
Love ya
Yay!!! Nice job!! Would have loved to have been there.
I didn't realize I could listen to her play...Good job Naomi! (I looked too fast earlier)
That little lady bug has come a long, long way playing in front of people!! I'm so very proud of her! Wish we could have heard it, live!
She did a great job! Congratulations!
Post a Comment