Here's what we've been up to or will be up to in the near future:
*Lots of school work. I ordered Apologia science - the zoology series, especially so we can start studying the sea creatures before our trip when we will get to go snorkeling and see them in person. I'm excited because the order should get here tomorrow!
*Baking. I made more hot pockets with my Tupperware bread recipe because I'm tired of figuring out what to have for lunch. Now I have 10 days that I won't have to think about! Yay!
*Panda gets her hearing aids tomorrow. It should be a pretty easy transition since she's see Monkey wear hers all the time.
*Still praying for sil, Jeanette. She will see the oncologist on Tuesday to find out the plan for treatment. Since they found these cancer cells early, we are very optimistic that she will be treated and given a clean bill of health. We really appreciate your prayers. It will still be kind of a long road for her and not without a few fearful thoughts creeping in every now and then.
*I found a swimsuit. That's a major accomplishment because I hate swimming suits. I don't think I look good in them and I'd prefer to be very covered! I also found one for Brian for $7.50. That was even better!
*I had the privilege of meeting another Looper and her children - Julee - who stopped by on Tuesday. We had a nice visit and our children enjoyed playing together. Now that she knows where I live - I hope to see her again if she ventures this directions again!
I'd better stop with that. My dear husband is doing some of the dishes that I messed up while making the hot pockets. I should go and help.
I'll try not be be such a stranger on my own blog! :) Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment