I sent Brian to the store. Not too long later the phone rang but I missed the call. It was Brian so I returned the call and here is the conversation (banter) that took place:
M: "What did you need, dear?"
B: "Well, I got to the store and I remembered the paper towels, but I forgot the other item on the list."
M: "Honey... it was a two item list!"
B: (chuckling) "I know...I did finally remember that it was cheese. But, meanwhile I found coffee on sale. While I have you on the phone, where do I find the paper towels anyway?"
M: (pause) "Um...in an isle...."
B: "Thanks, dear."
M: "What do I think I am - the store map?"
B: "Well, I thought you might know."
M: "You look at those little signs above. Look for paper products. (guessing) Gee, try isle 12."
B: "Actually... that is correct."
M: "Ha! I guess I'm more all-knowing than I thought I was." (laughing) "Now if you think you can navigate your way out of the store, I'll take my shower now."
B: (chuckling) "I'll do my best."
19 comments:
Too funny! Great "UPSing" from the house. :)
You could work there. "Welcome to Walmart"
thanks, Ang...btw...that is the name of our GPS...so there!!! oh and LOL!!
What did I say?????
Hey...I'm still here...anyone else????
Yooo hoooo! I'm still here and you have not been posting in a LONG time.
What's up anonymous dad?
Morning Ang. I hope your big sis doesn't put some post on here about i won't be able to update for the next couple of weeks because of KMEA. Dad ps she had been doing so well
Ohhhhhhhh she is long past the..."I can't post because it is almost KMEA". Then it will be Spring. And then "its too close to my birthday" and then it's too hot...something along those line. But yes....she did so good.
Post pictures please. Thank you.
I was so proud of her and then it all went down the toilet. Dad
And if there is anyone that is good on toilets, it is me. Dad
too much info
LOTS of snow here. Nice quiet day of packing, cleaning, packing, laundry, movie watching, hockey watching and listening...and maybe some packing.
Seems to be a trend here. Dad
probably will be for a while.
KMEA is over....will a post appear...or not...that is the question. :)
Had a nice time with the kiddos, grandma and grandpa last week. Too much fun surprising them all!
We had fun too. It will be just u and me on here though. Dad
It's our moving MONTH...lol. No more...moving next month. Its this month!!
Hey...where is everyone? Lonely...guess I'll go pack some more.
Were the only ones here again. Sure is a lonely site. Dad
Post a Comment