Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The puppies are 1 year old!

It's hard to believe we have had them for a year. But, then much of the time it's hard to imagine our house without the puppies. Ladybug took the picture above.


This picture shows how the puppies camped out while I worked during February. They like being nearby and so would curl up under one of the desks while I did my work.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A post! Hey everybody, a new post. Dad

Angela Flies said...

Yay!!! A new post!! :) Love the pictures. If only they had the other 3 girls. ;) But...I'm not complaining!!

Dad...heard your day was NOT fun!!

Anonymous said...

It was the Shits

Angela Flies said...

Literally

Angela Flies said...

Hi Dad!!!!

Anonymous said...

The puppies are a year and 3 months
Dad

Angela Flies said...

Hi dad...greetings from the couch beside you!!

Anonymous said...

I am not in the couch beside you. Dad