Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Countdown

I have so much to do! And I'm not talking about Christmas. Stop reading if your are not going to speak to me if I talk of warm weather, sunshine, sightseeing....

In two weeks, we will load ourselves into a pressurized metal tube and hopefully (8 hours later) land on a beautiful island.

I will do my best to try and update while we are there, BUT - if you don't hear from me - you will know that I'm am soaking up every last sun ray and bit of warmth that I can!

Some of our plans include:
*Pearl Harbor/USS Arizona
*Waikiki aquarium
*Polynesian Culture Center
*Iolani Palace
*Playing in the sand on the beach and searching for sea creatures

We'll see what else we get to.

Now, back to my to do LIST!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Have a great time! I'd love to enjoy your holiday vicariously when you return. I'm hoping for snow. It's the only two weeks of the year that I actually want the white stuff.