Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weekly Update

That's about all I'm up to until March! 

Let's see  - this week:

*I worked on a record number of registrations. 94 came in on Wednesday. I have never had that many in one day. I was up until 3:30 a.m. working on those. I called it quits at that time and worked on it the rest of the next morning and half of the afternoon. I think my computer chair has now conformed to my rear end... (that can't be pretty...)
*At the same time I got the record 94 registrations, the work computer decided to start crashing. (isn't that always the case...) I emailed (on MY computer) the error message that came up on my screen. Our technology manager emailed back that my computer is in danger of a complete crash and when that happens, it will NOT work again. Ever. Thank goodness for jump drives. I had been saving all along. And I was able to bring the computer up again and I MADE SURE that I dragged everything to that jump drive.
*The good news was - I get a new computer. The better news is - it is a Mac!  The best news is - it arrived today!!  *happy dance, happy dance*
*The girls have left a path of destruction (you *think* I'm kidding...) throughout the house that I will be lucky to catch up with in two weeks,  by the time Brian's parents come to watch the girls while we are gone to the convention.  UGG! 
*We are all well - no illnesses recently. That is a good thing.
*I'm listening to lots of episodes of Issues, Etc while I'm at my computer. I'm still months behind...
*We (Little Lucy, Lucy and I) celebrated Little Lucy's 16th birthday this week. She shares a birthday with her dad. The boys all celebrated by going to a basketball game. I'm not sure who had more fun. (I vote for us - it was a nice quiet little celebration - I'm getting old - quiet is nice).

Well I'd better run. I have registrations to do, a house to clean, grocery shopping to get done and a new computer to set up. Thanks for checking in!


2 comments:

Angela Flies said...

Missing you all...lots and lots!!

Anonymous said...

Phew! that's quite a week you've had! (and I thought I was busy. . .)