Today is my Grandma's birthday. We are so thankful that she is still with us. Last year around this time, her health was taking a turn for the worse. It got so bad that hospice was called in. The Lord graciously restored strength to her and we are able to celebrate another birthday with her on this side of heaven. Here's a picture of my Mom, Grandma, Panda and I nearly 3 years ago! (I don't have many pictures of Grandma - she hates having her picture taken!)
(By the way - if you are getting excited that this is the 3rd post in a row - I'm cheating. I decided to add a bunch at once and schedule them while I was sitting here at the computer. So stay tuned, there might actually be more to read tomorrow...)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to my Grandma. It is amazing for her to be here celebrating her 92nd after a rough year - especially around Easter.
Post a Comment