Monday, February 23, 2009

This Week

Blogging will be sparse again. I go to the convention starting on Wednesday. Brian's parents will be here with the girls.

I could just about blog for all of next month if I had internet connection. I have Wednesday night totally by myself in the hotel room.  Unfortunately, this is a hotel that likes their internet and charges dearly for it. Not gonna pay for that.

So, after nearly living on my computer for the past month getting ready for this event, I will be off-line. I might actually get to read a book. Maybe I can finish one of the 5 or 6 I've started reading!

Back on the subject of the convention, I'm all set up with my printer now. Our webmaster purchased a printer this weekend and brought it to me. We got it all set up and it works like a charm. It's a printer/scanner/copier, but it is still quite compact. And it was only around $50! I now have no worries about computers and printers at the convention. I have the new Mac and the new printer - all is well.

Time to get to bed. I think I've done as much as I'm going to get done for today. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most coffee shops have free WiFi! I KNOW how much YOU love coffee!

Michelle said...

That would be good if I was going to be in a coffee shop. However, I'm not going to sleep in one or do registration in one, so.....

Hey, I like the SMELL of coffee just not the taste!

Actually, there is free WiFi in the connecting lobby I am told - but, how much time will I really have to blog as I'm registering hundreds of people?! I really don't care to just sit down in the connecting lobby Wednesday night!