I absolutely love the Sequential Spelling program. Lady Bug enjoys how the hassle free approach this method uses.
My other favorite so far this year is the Math U See program. I started this with both Lady Bug and Monkey this year. I had done Abeka math with Lady Bug before. It was a solid program, but just did not fit well with Lady Bug's personality. Lady Bug is really getting into math now. Monkey is flying right through it also.
This is one of my favorites about home schooling: being able to choose curriculum which fits their personalities and needs. What a joy!
Another positive note (the pun works!) is Lady Bug's violin playing this year. She is participating better in group class which has been a struggle for such a shy personality. I'm so proud of her!
Now I certainly won't say that we don't have our rough moments! But, this have been one of the best starts to the school year yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment