Friday we went to a photography studio to get the pictures done. Monkey decided to play shy. The photographer's 10 year old daughter tried to work with her. (she was so sweet) The photographer tried having her sit on my back while I laid on my stomach. Finally, I pulled out the bribery. Sixlets. Monkey loves sixlets.
I told her that if she would smile she could have sixlets. No success.... Finally, I was getting ready to hand her one to entice her a little more but instead I dropped it and it went bouncing across the floor. She started laughing. Ah ha, I found the trick. I left her in her spot and told her I was going to throw sixlets at her. It worked like a charm. She started giggling and smiling as I threw sixlets at her. The photographer started snapping like crazy. She warmed up and we were even able to get some great pictures with her violin.
I can't wait to see the finished product! I'm hoping to get a copy of the disk soon too.
No comments:
Post a Comment