Saturday, May 24, 2008

Steven Curtis Chapman's Loss

Steven Curtis Chapman lost his 5 year old daughter in a driveway accident.  I pray for his family. It is such a tragedy.  This is an all too common way for children to receive serious or fatal injuries.  We have really been working hard with our children to stay on our porch where they can be seen when vehicles are in our driveway.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

As if the loss of this child weren't tragic enough, to think of how the circumstances are going to impact this family for years to come is unimaginable to me. So, so sad.

Michelle said...

Yes, I really pray for the brother who hit her. He will have so much guilt. I just don't want to imagine losing a 5 year old. I have had two close friends who have lost 5 year olds and it is just devastating.