So, it didn't quite have the same outcome as when you take a stocking hat off and the one hair stands up...to which a certain kid looked at you and said..."whew...bad hair day". lol. Good luck with the hair. I'm watching the Husker game.
Funny that you should mention Alabama, "Anonymous." They were on my son's list. But they didn't come through with as nice an offer as the Other Big Red. You know, the one that beat KState 48-13 last year . . . . ;-)
Hey, Ang - I think we need to adopt Cheryl into our family - don't ya think? It would even out the odds for you anyway. :) Poor anonymous, single haired Dad.
I'm here! Just kinda busy today, putting on my red shirt and red pants and red hat and red socks and red shoes and red under--um, never mind. GO BIG RED! Time to kick some badger butt!!! Angela, how close are you to Lincoln? Next time I am there to visit my Husker we should meet up. Will serve Michelle right if I meet you first (Michelle and I are old and dear friends who have never met, so I am not yet convinced she is real, but getting to know her family is having the effect of increasing my belief in her existence).
Cheryl...we live near Kearney. How about you? Would be fun to meet before Michelle! We question all of our existence only because we are motherless children...hahah...long story...our mom made a comment she will never live down.
Angela, I live in Chicago, but my son is attending UNL, so we will be making lots of trips to your neck of the woods over the next 4 years. Somewhere in there we will have to meet up! I love meeting people who don't exist! :-)
33 comments:
Well--of course! :)
Sure is quiet around here. Dad
Well get on the right post. :)I was lonely on the next post down.
Yep, just called your phone again. It does ring. Love, your daughter you won't call.
And then MOM calls me back. Uh huh. Sure. Love, your daughter you still won't call. :)
I am right handed and I have a left hand key pad on my phone. Dad
Thats the last time I am calling. You didn't answer and I needed you really bad. Dad
Sorry, didn't recognize the phone number right away. :)
Sorry I can't post for a while. I am in the basement with my helmet on under the steps till the space junk falls. Hope to see you later. Dad
Hahahaha - is the the helmet with the red light on top with the siren?
I'm sure it is the one with the red light on the top...lol
I'm back. It missed us by a few feet. Oh by the way Happy Anniversary Ang and Travis. I would call, but I know you screen your calls. Dad
Glad you are out of the basement and helmet off. Thanks for the anniversary wish...I only screen calls from numbers I don't recognize. :) Love you
I am doing my hair right now. The helmet flattened it down. And yes before you post I did say "hair" and it flattened "it". Dad
So, it didn't quite have the same outcome as when you take a stocking hat off and the one hair stands up...to which a certain kid looked at you and said..."whew...bad hair day". lol. Good luck with the hair. I'm watching the Husker game.
GO BIG RED!
Do you mean Alabama?
Funny that you should mention Alabama, "Anonymous." They were on my son's list. But they didn't come through with as nice an offer as the Other Big Red. You know, the one that beat KState 48-13 last year . . . . ;-)
Hey, Ang - I think we need to adopt Cheryl into our family - don't ya think? It would even out the odds for you anyway. :) Poor anonymous, single haired Dad.
Anonymous, if you adopt me I promise I'll be better behaved in the future . . . or at least as well behaved as those other two. :-D
Cheryl...you're in!!! :) I'm all for adopting her into the fam! :) Go Big Red!! GOOOOO HUSKERS!!
Sure is lonely in here by myself. No one to talk to. Dad
You are never alone. Remember when you only see one set of footprints... :)
I'm still here. You were quiet for a while.
Not to much to say. Love You. Dad
Sure...there's plenty to say. How's the new bed? Got it adjusted just the way you want it??? Love you, Ang
Beds fine. Anything else? Dad
Yes...of course there is more.
Did you enjoy the answering machine email?
When are you coming up to watch a Storm game with us? (They won tonite...thank you for caring)
When are you going to buy me the acreage I've been wanting?
How were the garage sales today - find any treasures?
That should do for now. Love you, Ang
Yes, heard it before. Don't know. Go Storm. When the cows come home. MOOOO. OK, No. Thanks for asking. Dadde
Dadde? Who are you? lol
So glad you are so talkative. Going to Lincoln, not for the game. But GBR Go Big Red GO BIG RED! (Miss you Cheryl!!)
Hey MICHELLE...next blog please, the comments are getting full here. :)
I'm here! Just kinda busy today, putting on my red shirt and red pants and red hat and red socks and red shoes and red under--um, never mind. GO BIG RED! Time to kick some badger butt!!! Angela, how close are you to Lincoln? Next time I am there to visit my Husker we should meet up. Will serve Michelle right if I meet you first (Michelle and I are old and dear friends who have never met, so I am not yet convinced she is real, but getting to know her family is having the effect of increasing my belief in her existence).
Go Prairie Dogs...... Dad
Cheryl...we live near Kearney. How about you? Would be fun to meet before Michelle! We question all of our existence only because we are motherless children...hahah...long story...our mom made a comment she will never live down.
Whatever dad... GBR!
Angela, I live in Chicago, but my son is attending UNL, so we will be making lots of trips to your neck of the woods over the next 4 years. Somewhere in there we will have to meet up! I love meeting people who don't exist! :-)
Post a Comment