Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring cleaning

That's what we've been up to this week. It all started with a new vacuum cleaner. I love my new vacuum! I started vacuuming everything. That led to decluttering so that I could vacuum more.

A very sweet friend of mine kindly gave us her keyboard. (the timing was amazing - I had just found out that our keyboard can not be repaired when she contacted me) I picked that up on Monday. That led to rearranging my music room/living room. It also led to more vacuuming.

Ladybug gets confirmed on Mother's Day, so I'm hoping to keep up this progress. I love having a clean, decluttered house. Unfortunately, most of the time, I fight an uphill battle. Both ways. In the snow. Barefoot. (that is the kind of humor you get when I decide to blog at 1:50 a.m. ...)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I was about to ask, "What are you doing blogging at 3 in the morning??" Then I remembered whose blog I was reading. ;-)

Congratulations on the cleaning progress!

Laura said...

don't forget "into the wind"!