Well, in a little over six weeks, we will be the owners of a new puppy! Yes, I have lost my mind - but, you already knew that anyway.
I fell in love with shih tzus after dog sitting for my friends two shih tzu dogs. They are so sweet. My mom has a friend who was raising them, so I asked her to tell her friend that we would love to have one if they had another litter sometime. A week ago Monday, mom's friend called her to tell her that they had another litter.
This friend is so sweet that she is willing to sell us a female at a discounted price! I am so thankful! I have never actually purchased a dog. We have always found one at a humane shelter. But, we really wanted an indoor dog and the only way to make sure we get one that is small is to make sure we actually have the right breed. The other issue is that we don't want to cause problems with any students who have allergies. Shih tzus are supposed to be ok in that area.
I cannot wait to see these puppies. We still don't know exactly what they look like, so I still haven't thought of a name yet!
2 comments:
It sounds Like it will be a lot of fun and work!
How exciting! Have fun! Take a lot of pictures!
Post a Comment