Photo by: Zao Photography (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zao-Photography/212372784147?ref=ts) Thanks Courtney!
I'm still here.
Hi Glenda!!!You must be as bored by my blog as my dad. :)
He read it but no comment on here from him! He got a kick out of it tho
Glad he liked it! :)
What am I??? Chopped liver? :)
I'll have to think about that one, Ang! hahahahahaha - :)
I gave up on you for awhile, but I am back. :)
I certainly don't blame you, Laura! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm still here.
Hi Glenda!!!
You must be as bored by my blog as my dad. :)
He read it but no comment on here from him! He got a kick out of it tho
Glad he liked it! :)
What am I??? Chopped liver? :)
I'll have to think about that one, Ang! hahahahahaha - :)
I gave up on you for awhile, but I am back. :)
I certainly don't blame you, Laura! :)
Post a Comment