Saturday, January 15, 2011

Family Game Night

I know a lot of families that have started a family game night. I've always been envious - it sounds like so much fun! So, we decided to start one here. I'm sure it won't be without it's interruptions, but it should be fun.

We started last night using the Wii. Over Christmas the girls received several games, but this time of year it's hard to find the time to play the games.

We started with Mario Cart. Butterfly whipped us all! Brian and I lost miserably! Lots of giggling was heard. We moved on to Just Dance and Just Dance 2. Ha ha ha - a game where I can excel (not that I can dance - I've just used it as a workout, so I know the dances better. :) ). Lots more giggling. I took a break when they decided to play Wii Ski and Snowboard (we are one nunchuck short), but they enjoyed racing down the mountains together.

We'll see what next week has in store for the game night. Should be fun!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Sounds like a lot of fun with the family.

Found you through another blog on Loopers.

Martha

Michelle said...

Well, Hello Martha!