Panda came in this morning and snuggled up in bed with me. (I love that) Then out of the blue, she looks over to the side of the bed and said, "Great. My unicorn wants a snack." After that, she crinkled up her nose, looked to the side of the bed and said, "No, I told you no more snacks". I told her to put the unicorn outside. So, she got up out of bed and went to the door. She came back rolling her eyes and said, "Now I suppose the unicorn will bang on the door all morning."
Yesterday, I was almost late getting ready for church. I was dreaming that I was at work and when my alarm clock went off it went into my dream and I was told by my boss that every time I hit that buzzer I would get 20 points. I don't remember how many times I snoozed my alarm before I figured out that I was dreaming!
1 comment:
I am glad I am not the only one that has crazy dreams!
Post a Comment