Friday, August 26, 2011

The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease

HI DAD! I LOVE YOU!

There. Now if I don't post for another month you have something nice to look at everyday. :)

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOve you tooooo

Anonymous said...

I still love you. Dad

Anonymous said...

It's 9:48 and I don't know where my daughter is. I love You. Dad

Anonymous said...

It's just me again

Anonymous said...

Anybody home? Dad

Michelle said...

Wow - you are up to checking twice a day! :)

Anonymous said...

Someone is home. I love you. Dad

Anonymous said...

Maybe not. Dad

Anonymous said...

I mean maybe you are not home, not that I don't love you. DAD

Michelle said...

Gee, I was starting to wonder. Some people are SOOO serious about blog posts. :) Love you too!

Anonymous said...

Thats me. I am serious.

Anonymous said...

I just come here today to talk to my self. How am I doing? Fine. Glad you asked. Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi: I am off work now and i hope to have a nice weekend. Dad

Michelle said...

Hi! I'm home too - also hoping for a nice weekend. It's so good that you can entertain yourself (and me) so that good weekend shouldn't be a problem. :)

Angela Flies said...

I want to get involved...what about me????

Angela Flies said...

Hmmmmmm he leaves you all these comments and even talks to himself. That must be what he was doing when he wouldn't call me either!! Just talking to self.

Angela Flies said...

seeing if the squeaky wheel really gets the grease

Angela Flies said...

I can't believe how slow you are to respond when you get these messages emailed to you don't you?

Angela Flies said...

Unsure why he is "anonymous" but signs it Dad

Angela Flies said...

The unfair part is I will go to bed and then all of the response will start again...

Angela Flies said...

I think I outdid his two posts per day didn't I??

Angela Flies said...

Good night all!!

Anonymous said...

OK Angela. You are either. Dad
ps read your post and quit scratching your head

Michelle said...

"I want to get involved...what about me????"

Welcome to the party! (formerly of 2)

"I can't believe how slow you are to respond when you get these messages emailed to you don't you?"

Yup - but of course that means I have to be looking at my email after it loads OR see it get posted here. ;)

Yes, I think you outdid his two posts per day for now... This could get entertaining....

Anonymous said...

You can bet Michelle's wont start. I am lucky to get one ever other day.

Anonymous said...

Ang you know you are not going to bed, you will check it again. Dad

Anonymous said...

As Todd Oliver's dog Elvis says. I QUIT. Dad

Michelle said...

"Get over it" cards: Walmart Isle 7

HAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

Who let out the dog's

Angela Flies said...

I told you I was going to bed...and I did!! :)

Angela Flies said...

PS...I got it right away...either.

Angela Flies said...

What did you do today?

Went outside, came back in...
Went outside, came back in...

Angela Flies said...

Random questions from the crowd...

"so...how was Wal-mart during christmas?"

*silence* chuckle...these people really believe this..

Angela Flies said...

Don't want to be outdone...posting again!