Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School

We school year round, so I decided to just choose a date for our first day of school. I chose the day after Labor Day. That's when school started when I was growing up and it just seems like a logical time to start over. I had intended on getting some pictures of starting our first day, but our first day ended up in the car repair shop!

Thankfully, I was able to start my van (barely!) one last time and get it to the shop. I figured it was the battery (since it is the original battery in a 2005 van). There was a day, when I could change a battery myself. Unfortunately, the way they design these vans, the battery is buried under a bunch of stuff that require shop tools to remove.

We packed our school books and sat in the shop while they replaced my battery. Butterfly got all her work done there. I'll have to stage some photos later. I guess it would have been funny to take pictures going into the car repair place...

No comments: