*We hiked Diamond Head this morning in two shifts so that the guys and the big kids could go snokeling at Hanauma Bay. That is why you don't see Brian in these pictures. :) We left Panda behind - we weren't sure she could make this hike. It would have been pretty taxing for her. The bottom pictures are the view from the top looking toward Waikiki. It was just beautiful. Pictures just don't quite capture it.
*This afternoon the girls went with Gma and Gpa to the zoo while the others were snorkeling. I staying behind to clean, organize, shop and enjoy some time alone which I get so rarely at home. :) I think I'll even walk down to the beach in a bit and enjoy some more time there!
1 comment:
So glad to see you are feeling better! :) Looks like the vacation of a lifetime. . .
Post a Comment