Thursday, March 26, 2009

Feel the Love

My parents and my sister, Angela, got Ladybug and Monkey each a Webkinz for their birthdays while they were staying with my parents a couple weeks ago. Mom allowed them to play with them for a little while before she put them away to save for their birthdays in May.

When we went back to their house this past weekend for the string concert, the girls begged Grandma to allow them to play with their pets again. Grandma allowed them to sleep with their pets that evening.

In the morning, my parents went to work. When the girls got up, Monkey asked me where Grandma was. I told her that she was working. She then asked where Grandpa was. I told her that he was working too. She then looked at Ladybug and and exclaimed, "They're gone! We can play with our Webkinz longer!"

1 comment:

Angela Flies said...

WHAT? I talked to mom and she said she was going to hide them because they hadn't even said anything about them...not "I'm going to let them sleep with them." Haha. They are funny.