Monday, July 25, 2011

On the Road - Day 1 and 2

We left on Sunday and made it as far as Jenn's house in Colorado. She was so kind to house us and also fixed a fantastic supper and breakfast. We had a wonderful visit. I love these visits with friends more than I love the vacation itself!

From there we went to Wyoming (Monday). We stopped at the fairgrounds in Douglas to see my friend Wendi. Her daughters were competing with their horses and doing very well. She was so sweet and fed us sandwiches for lunch and then treated my girls to a little bit of horse back riding. The girls were on cloud 9!

We continued on to Angie's. Angie fixed a wonderful supper for us and we enjoyed more visiting. The girls are enjoying a slumber party. I hope they sleep sometime... And I hope they don't keep Angie and her husband up all night!

I have pictures, but I might save them for later and post them to facebook... still pondering that one. I'm too lazy to post them tonight anyway.

Tomorrow we will drive around in Yellowstone. I can't wait to see the beautiful scenery!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun to read both yours and Angie's posts about Loopers' get togethers. Reminded me of the Mamapaloozas when we've been together. Suzanne L