My last post of June 12. Oops. I've gotten so behind on blogging. I think I have 2 of you left reading this! So, for the 2 of you, I'll update life and then I'll see if I can get going this fall on putting thoughts on the blog.
The end of May was Ladybug's choir tour. We went to Branson and had a great time. In June, all 3 girls had swimming lessons the first two weeks. They also took tennis.
I took two internet classes in June in hopes of keeping up on credit hours for my license renewal. I took a podcasting course and a powerpoint games course. They were both very good, but sucked the life out of my June!
July brought camp. The girls kept busy with art classes. Brian was so good at keeping up with all the household tasks while I was busy.
Now I find myself halfway through August. Brian has returned to school and we are busy in our schedules. I'm setting up lessons and preparing for those while keeping up with the girls' studies and the usual work around the house. Time to buckle up again and hang on for the ride!
1 comment:
I'm reading! Just caught up on your posts. The pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment