We started our first day of school on Tuesday. So far, so good. Things are going fairly well. Ladybug is enjoying her next level of math. In fact, so well that she did 3 units in one day yesterday! It helps that one of my friends just started home schooling her son - he's on the same math book and they are having a competition.
Butterfly always likes her school work and is very good at entertaining Panda while I work with Ladybug. That's a huge help.
Panda is working on potty training (FINALLY). She's doing very well. This week she has only had about one accident per day. Over last weekend, we finally resorted to what I call "operation sun dress". That is what she was wearing. If we added anything to it - we had a mess. So, we left things that way for about 2 days and then tried adding the panties back in. Bingo. Worked like a charm. We also added a sticker chart and m&ms as incentive.
Lessons are in full swing. I have a very nice group of kids to work with. This weekend is another weekend class with childbirth education. KMEA will kick in to high gear before I know it - my email inbox for that account is starting to show it.
I hear chaos erupting upstairs - time to go back and reclaim order... wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment