Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Let the Games Begin

Ok, it's really not *that* exciting to most of us anyway. The school year is underway again. I'm just not sure I'm ready for how busy things get again. (probably because things never slowed down this summer)

Ladybug had a first tonight - her first children's choir rehearsal. She has been so excited. She has counted days, hours and minutes and was in the car at least five minutes before I got to the car!

Butterfly had a first on Friday - she lost her first tooth. If I can ever get back on my desktop computer (which I keep unplugging for all the recent storms we have had), I'll load a picture of her.

With all the rain, we have had several rainbow sightings. I got a picture of part of one on Saturday. Tonight there was a full rainbow. It was beautiful!

My lessons start tomorrow. I have 12 piano students, 1 flute student and 1 bassoon student. I'm looking forward to seeing all the kids again.


1 comment:

Laura said...

I wondered if your school schedule was going to start with Brian's. Hope you have a great year!